Are you Underage and Pregnant?
If you think you may be pregnant and you are under 18 years old, you do have rights. You don’t have to walk through this journey alone. Pregnancy Center East is a safe place to come and take a deep breath and learn about your options at any point in your pregnancy.
Pregnancy Center East can help you regardless of your age, even if you are under 18 years old. We can provide you with free and confidential pregnancy counseling, free pregnancy test, free ultrasound, free STI test, and many other free resources. Schedule your appointment today at the link above. Or call our 24/7 Hour Hotline at 513-321-3100 to talk to a real person.
12 Tips You Need to Know
- Pregnancy Center East can help you regardless of your age, even if you are under 18 years old.
- You do not need parental consent to receive our services.
- Your appointment is completely confidential. We will not tell your parents, boyfriend or guardian.
- You Have Options! Our kind staff is non-judgmental and caring. We are waiting to help you with pregnancy counseling.
- We provide evidence-based information about all your options including abortion.
- Legally, no one can force you to have an abortion.
- We can put you in touch with free resources like insurance help and medical assistance if you decide to keep your baby.
- You can still attend college if you have a baby. We have resources for college students.
- We provide material assistance like clothes, car seats, cribs, diapers, formula and more!
- You can make an adoption plan designed especially for you and your wishes. We can help you navigate the process.
- There are Safe Haven Laws in all 50 states. You can drop off a newborn, up to 30 days old, no questions asked at a hospital, fire station or police station.
- We’ve seen and heard it all. You won’t shock us! You can trust us with your situation.
We have answers to any questions you may have. We are here to help you; call us 24/7 at 513-321-3100. Or schedule an appointment at the link at the top of this page.
Source: Safe Haven Laws
Posted on September 30, 2019 View the blog