We have a new name! Pregnancy Center East will be Pregnancy Center Plus officially on May 1. PCPlus reflects how our Center serves the whole person with many new services. We will be officially PCPlus on May 1 using our new domain PCPlus.org.
We offer the following, and more services are coming soon!
- 24/7 hotline to discuss your situation. Our caring and compassionate staff is waiting to speak with you at (513) 321-3100.
- Pregnancy testing and information
- On-site ultrasound (if eligible)
- Abortion information
- On-site adoption agency
- Men’s mentoring for men involved in a pregnancy decision
- STI/STD testing for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- Medical referrals
- Referrals for legal aid and other social services
- Parenting education classes for first-time expectant couples
- Post-abortion care
- Material assistance (baby supplies to families in need every three months)
- Prenatal Telemed Program and Nutritional Counseling
- Psychological counseling via telemed
- Individual nutritional counseling
All services are confidential and free of charge. We are here for you!
Posted on April 21, 2023 View the blog