Since 1982 Pregnancy Center Plus (formerly Pregnancy Center East) has assisted families in Greater Cincinnati. We are a private non-profit that accepts no government funding. We are also HIPAA compliant. All services are confidential and free of charge. We offer the following:
- 24/7 hotline to discuss your situation. Our caring and compassionate staff is waiting to speak with you at (513) 321-3100.
- 24-hour nurse chat line. Text 513-986-1345.
- Pregnancy testing and information
- On-site ultrasound (if eligible)
- Abortion information
- On-site adoption agency
- Men’s mentoring for men involved in a pregnancy decision
- STI/STD testing for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- Medical referrals
- Referrals for legal aid and other social services
- Parenting education classes for first-time expectant couples
- Post-abortion care
- Material assistance (baby supplies to families in need every three months)
- Prenatal Telemed Program and Nutritional Counseling
- Psychological counseling via telemed
- Individual nutritional counseling
We are sensitive to the private nature of pregnancy, and you can be sure that we will protect your personal information. Our trained staff will carefully listen to you and understand your desires. Clients describe our team as helpful, informative, and non-judgmental.